4.26.2005

YOUNG GUNS

We are pleased to present an editorial by one of our editors-at-large: Pokey Norhtridge.


One of the things that is breaking my heart is writers writing crappy pap about writing and other writers. pipe dreams, weakly constructed sentences. One of the things that is breaking my heart is that people rely on song lyrics to speak things to each other or just communicate in general: not even listening to the actual song, just noting the words as though it is fuckine plato or something. One of the things that is breaking my heart is everyday in my neighbor hood there is a new photo shoot or movie shoot going on. One of the things that is breaking my heart is the NYC tour buses with people gawking like i am part of their tour, like it is all a set. One of the things that has eluded my for decades now is jalapenos. One of the things that is hard to watch/hear/read it people using rhetorical structures that they are abusing or out of control of, it is all music and if it doesn't sound like it then scratch it and start over. One of the things that is breaking my heart is all of my loans and the bleak finacial future i struggle toward.