10.30.2005

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION

Social experiments hace brought LisaBot feild reps to uncharted territory. Recently the following feild report came in:

"I keep getting dumped. I'm not sure why exactly. It is the same guy and he has dumped me twice in 9 days. I wasn't sure that we were dating. So I took away his dumping privilages because he can obviously not handle the responsibility."

And soon after this report meandered in:

"A slapping contest over shots is not always a bad idea. However, sometimes it is. But the specific problem that insued Monday night was that this guy didn't know how to slap. He knew how to hit. And he hit me in the face."

An shockingly this last one:

"I met a guy who was dressed up like some kind of laser light show. The lasers were supposed to light up but they were broken. He said he is doing Confidential work for the government. I hope that lasers are incorporated into daily life soon... I mean shit- who doesn't need more lasers in their life?!"

Scientists over-seeing the field reps' experiements deduce that there is some evidential proof of complete stupidity on the part of certain field reps and their company. LisaBot lawyers are working diligently on filing waivers for any person participating in the field reps' studies.

In local news: SoHo (and, in fact Manhattan) has been forsaken for the entropy of the L train and the low-rent hip community of Williamsburg. A few LisaBot sources have even strayed as far as Park Slope. We miss our neighbors and the good ol' days when Manhattan was New York.